(Scroll Down To Read Page)

<b> (Scroll Down To Read Page) </b>

Darling Mike

<b>Darling Mike</b>

About Darling Mike

Mike Harrell was born June 30, 1951 in Williamson, WV. After coming home from the hospital he went to live with his parents Roy B and Mary Varney Harrell, in Pike County, KY. When the coal mines shut down in 1958, his father moved the family to Virginia, where he started a used auto parts junkyard business. He became a huge Elvis fan from the moment he first came out in the 1950's. This began his lifelong love of music. Mike also loved sports most especially, football, baseball and basketball.

After graduating school in 1972, Mike went to work for his father at the auto junkyard. When his father retired from the business, Mike took it over. In July of 1983 he met Cheryl Mraz Harrell, going on a blind date with her. June 28, 1986, they got married.

Around Memorial Day of 1994, Mike was diagnosed with being legally blind due to undiagnosed diabetes and diagnosed with the diabetes. He was unable to drive anymore and was out on disability. His brother Larry now runs the business.

A dedicated Christian, Mike went home to heaven on March 3, 2009 due to a sudden heart attack. He was my loving husband and I miss him very much.

Mike loved everyone but more importantly, he loved his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He will forever live on in the hearts of those who loved him.

About This Blog

This is a new blog created in memory of my late husband Mike Harrell who went home to heaven on March 3, 2009 from a sudden heart attack. I hope to keep his memory alive on this new blog. Enjoy! Please note. I will allow comments on some posts but on other posts comments will not be allowed. The reason for this, is I do not want any arguing or bad comments on this blog as I wish to keep Mikes memory alive and do not wish to see it tainted with bad comments from strange people or spam from spammers. Thanks so much for understanding...

Friday, January 15, 2010

Videos In Tribute And Memory Of Mike













1 comment:

  1. I'm 57 years old and female. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting to underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was having is that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they start to find solution on their own to help my condition.I am an 57 now who was diagnose COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but i was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of  Dr Akhigbe   total cure herbal medicine. my husband saw his testimony on the internet he used his powerful medicine to cured different diseases. we contacted his email   [drrealakhigbe@gmail.com}   He has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and others diseases, will cure you totally and permanently with his natural organic herbs,We received the medicine through courier delivery service. I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life.
    Dr Akhighe also cured diseases like, HERPES, DIABETES, HIV/AIDS, COPD, CANCER,ASTHMA,STROKE,LUPUS,JOINT PAIN,CHRONIC DISEASES,PARKINSON DISEASES,TUBERCULOSIS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,BREAST INFECTION,WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM, GINGIVITIS, ERYSIPELAS,STAPHYLOCOCCUS,HEPATITIS A/B, QUICK EJACULATION, IMMUNOTHERAPY, GONORRHEA,SYPHILIS,WAST/BACK PAIN,PELVIC INFLAMMATORY, DICK ENLARGEMENT,HEART DISEASES,TERMINAL ILLNESS,SHIFT IN FOCUS,ATAXIA,COMMON COLD,CROHN'S DISEASES,ALCOHOL SPECTRUM DISORDER,GRAVES DISEASE,HEARING LOSS, INTERSTITIA CYSTITIS,LEUKEMIA,MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS,OBESITY,RABIES,SCOLIOSIS,INFLUENZA, POLIO,JACOB,ETC. If you are out there looking for your cure please  contact  dr Akhigbe  by his email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com     or contact his whatsapp number   +2349010754824
    God bless you Dr Akhigbe for your good hand work on my life.

    ReplyDelete